While on duty, a security officer shall act according to the standing post orders and the directions of their supervisor. The officer shall be capable of observing activities and protetected property while on patrol. In addition, the security officer shall possess a physical presence which shall act as a physical deterrent. The minimum qualifications for a security officer shall be:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess or be able to obtain State Security Officer License.
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certified.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to operate guard tour system.
- Good Driving Record
Tips for Applying
- Save your resume as lastname_firstname_ resume in either word 2007 or later. PDF is also acceptable.
- In the form’s message panel, please note if you are looking for part time or full time. If you are looking for part time work please include the hours you are available in the body of the email.